Tender fall-off-the-bone kind of baked chicken.
- 1.5 tablespoons butter/ghee
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 5 drumsticks skin on
- 1 whole yellow onion sliced to make onion rings with
- 1 teaspoon each Old Bay, Beau Monte, lemon pepper, garlic granules
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium oven safe skillet, melt butter and olive oil.
Lay the onions evenly around on bottom of skillet.
Arrange chicken drumsticks over the onions and sprinkle seasonings.
Cover and cook for 40 minutes.
Turn oven up to 400, take off lid, and cook for another 20 minutes.
Flip the drumsticks over and continue to cook for a final 10 minutes with the lid off.
This can also be done with any same cuts of chicken.
- 1 whole acorn squash peeled and sliced into 1/2 peices
- 3 tablespoon Kerrygold butter or ghee can be salted or unsalted
- 3/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Salt to taste
In a skillet over medium heat melt Ghee or Kerrygold un/salted butter with Old Bay seasoning and Lemon pepper, blend together until bubbling.
Once melted and ghee/butter is bubbling add acorn squash and let caramelize on each side. Cover for about 5 minutes to soften and remove lid and allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes.
Sprinkle and coconut sugar and toss squash. Add a sprinkle of salt as desired.