Jalapeno heat + chipotle powder+ honey= don't plan on leftovers
- 1/2 pound pork belly thin sliced
- 1/2 pound turkey ground
- 3 tablespoons garlic crushed or minced, separated
- 1/4 pound asparagus ½ inch diameter or less, cut into approximately 2 inches or less
- 1/2 yellow or orange pepper diced
- 2 whole jalapeno diced
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- t teaspoon honey
In a large skillet over medium heat cook ground turkey until done. Add 2 tablespoons garlic. Mix well and set aside in small bowl.
Over medium heat in same large skillet cook pork belly till browned and crispy.
Add turkey, asparagus, pepper, and jalapenos and continue to cook till desired softness
Mix in bone broth, chipotle powder and honey. Toss well and serve. Salt as needed