link for meatball recipe: Ultimate burgers
- 1/4 pound asparagus cut into 1 inch sections
- 1 whole white sweet potato diced
- 1 whole yellow or orange bell pepper diced
- 1 recipe Ultimate Burger recipe made into meatballs
- 3 tablespoons butter/ghee separated
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1.5 tablespoon garlic minced
- salt and pepper as desired
Start with a large skillet over medium heat, with the frozen or thawed meatballs in it. If frozen, cover with lid until about half thawed.
Meanwhile, prepare vegetables.
When the meatballs are thawed add 2 tablespoons butter/ghee. Once butter/ghee is melted add vegetables and saute until vegetables are done.
Once vegetables are tender add in chicken broth, garlic, and fresh parsley. Once parsley is wilted. Most of the broth will be absorbed.
Salt and pepper as desired
***Keep skillet covered to keep the condensation in to help thaw meatballs and to help keep meatballs tender.