So simple and so tasty.
- 0.5 whole onion, any color diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil to toss sprouts with before cooking
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil to drizzle over top before serving
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1 pound Brussels sprout cut length wise
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Put into oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Take out and add onions. Toss all together.
Return to oven and cook for another 30 minutes.
Take out of oven drizzle 1 teaspoon sesame oil over vegetables and lightly toss. Salt as desired.