This is a super common clean eating recipe, that is easily adaptable to Whole30, Paleo, and Keto type diets as well.
This is one of my versions….also cause I love jalapenos 🙂
This can easily to doubled.
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice 10 ounce bag
- 0.5 bag frozen mixed vegetables 10 ounce bag
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 whole jalapenos with or without seeds, sliced or diced
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
Heat medium to large skillet on medium to high heat with toasted sesame oil. Add in frozen vegetables and cauliflower. Saute until all the water has been evaporated and you heat sizzling.
Add in jalapenos and continue to saute for about a minute or until the jalapenos start to soften.
Push mix aside and add in two eggs in to the cleared area of the skillet. Scramble and mix the eggs until cooked and incorporate in to rest of the mix.
Pour the coconut aminos onto mix and stir.
Take off of heat and serve. You can add meat or sliced green onion. Salt as desired.