You will never miss the taste of toast again when you take a bite out of this salad.
- 1.5 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard I like to use Sir Kensington's brand
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/4-1-2 teaspoon extra light extra virgin olive oil optional to thin out the dressing to desired consistancy
- 2 peices nitrate free bacon cut into about 1 inch peices
- 1/3 cup cherry or grape tomates cut lengthwise, adjust amount as desired
- 2 cups lettuce I like butter head or romaine. Adjust to desired amount and use your favorite
Cook bacon and set aside
Mix almond butter, Dijon mustard, and coconut aminos in small bowl. This is a thicker style of dressing. I know not all almond butters are the same so slowly add extra light extra virgin olive oil to desired consistency.
Plate the lettuce, tomatoes, and bacon. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!