This dip has seen many versions of caramel to creamy to this combo dip that works well on muffins, cupcakes, cream fillings, and fruit dip. Maybe there might be an occasional dunk of the spoon and direct insert in to my mouth. Even the non-paleo, non-keto, non-clean eaters will like this. It is almost cinn-ful!
All the flavors of fall in one cinn-ful dip
- 1 can coconut milk separate the white and clear portions
- 6 each medjool dates soak for about 30 minutes in warm water until softened
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/4 tsp cardamon ground
- 1/4 tsp clove ground
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup omit if Whole30
- 2 tsp maple sugar omit if Whole 30
- 1 tsp ghee
1. Place the 6 dates in warm water to soak and soften.
2. In a small sauce pan combine the cinnamon, cardamom, clove and nutmeg. Heat until aromatic. About 1 minute. Set aside and cool.
3. In a wide mouth deep jar whip the white portion of the coconut cream, ghee, and vanilla together until smooth.
4. Put the dates and spices into whipped cream and blend well.
*Omit maple syrup and maple sugar if you are doing Whole 30.
*Omit maple syrup and sugar and dates if doing Keto challenges.
*Immersion blenders work the best for this recipe, I whipped the coconut cream with the whisk attachment and changed over to the blender attachment when I added the dates.