- 1 whole carrot large, coarse chopped
- 1 whole kholrabi large, coarse chopped
- 1 whole yellow squash coarse diced, skin on
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Primal Palate Adobo seasoning or one of your favorite Primal Palate blends
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add carrot and sauté, coating and tossing frequently for 3-4 minutes. Keep lid on. The carrots should be al dente
Add kohlrabi, squash, seasoning, and garlic. Combine well. Cover, tossing occasionally for 5-8 minutes. Uncover and allow edges of vegetables to brown.
That is it! Take off heat and serve.
This can also be done in a foil wrap on the grill by cutting the carrots into smaller pieces as they take longer to cook and increasing oil.
Cut 2 large strips of foil and make a cross with them.
Place 1 tablespoon of oil on center of foil cross. Place remaining ingredients on foil and lightly tossing with another tablespoon of oil and seasoning.
Fold the foil over the vegetables and give the edges a good crease and seal to prevent any leaking of the oil on the grill. Roll the remaining foil on the top of the vegetables so no steam can escape.
Place over medium heat area of the grill and cook for approximately 10-20 minutes. Depending on your grill.
Check carefully by opening a portion of the foil roll. Stick a knife or fork into vegetables, to check for desired doneness.
Either cook longer or take off grill, let cool down and enjoy!
- Large kohlrabi can get a woody appearance and texture. Be sure to cut out those areas and discard. If you cannot find a large one then two smaller ones will do.