Time: start to finish under 20 minutes
1 large carrot, coarsely diced
1 large kohlrabi, coarsely diced, if there are any woody or dense areas remove them or use 2 smaller ones
1 yellow squash, coarsely diced, skin on
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning, or any one of your favorite Primal Palate seasoning blends
Directions- Stove top:
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add carrot and sauté, coating and tossing frequently for 3-4 minutes. Keep lid on. The carrots should be al dente
- Add kohlrabi, squash, seasoning, and garlic. Combine well. Cover, tossing occasionally for 5-8 minutes. Uncover and allow edges of vegetables to brown.
- That is it! Take off heat and serve.
This can also be done in a foil wrap on the grill by cutting the carrots into smaller pieces as they take longer to cook and increasing oil.
- Cut 2 large strips of foil and make a cross with them.
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil on center of foil cross. Place remaining ingredients on foil and lightly tossing with another tablespoon of oil and seasoning.
- Fold the foil over the vegetables and give the edges a good crease and seal to prevent any leaking of the oil on the grill. Roll the remaining foil on the top of the vegetables so no steam can escape.
- Place over medium heat area of the grill and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Check carefully by opening a portion of the foil roll. Stick a knife or fork into vegetables, to check for desired doneness.
- Either cook longer or take off grill, let cool down and enjoy!